Real Estate Marketing Internship – Now Hiring!
Our successful, high energy, and fast growing real estate team is seeking a talented, results-driven and enthusiastic individual to be our Real Estate Marketing Intern. We are an upbeat and proactive group who work hard, have a passion for real estate, and support one another in a great working environment.
The intern will be provided with learning opportunities throughout the organization so they understand the fundamentals of marketing and transactional work in the residential real estate industry following their experience.
From an everyday perspective, the intern will assist with day-to-day responsibilities, contribute to business development initiatives, and carry out tasks for the team leader, marketing director, and operations manager. Ultimately, ensuring the team maintains optimal performance. The position of intern is responsible for supporting team members in extensive marketing projects, transactional assistance, business matters, client relations, and retention.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-motivator, self-starter, able to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, demonstrate clear communication skills, be motivated to learn, and exhibit a strong work ethic – with a passion and interest for a career in marketing and transactional work within Residential Real Estate.
This part time opportunity offers hourly compensation with a flexible schedule. If you are ready to add an invaluable opportunity to your resume, gain more industry experience, and have fun while you do it, we want to hear from you.
Boise, ID (Benjamin Ln. Office)
Intern Responsibilities & Duties
- Running documents, orders, mailers etc.
- Maintain social media platforms
- CRM Management: adding addresses, new clients for deals – sink to boomerang/mailchimp
- Reviews & Birthdays – Cards & Tracking
- Deliveries – quarterly gifts
- Key/Lockbox pick up and drop off
- Zillow Updating
- Fulfilling gift cards/birthday cards
- Research and list building
- Input newsletter content
- Meet and/or communicate with contractors, vendors, and clients
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned or as needed, such as data entry work
- Report to and take direction from both Marketing Director and Operations Manager
- Currently studying for a degree in Marketing/Communication/Business or equivalent work/study experience required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Outstanding grammar, spelling, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient computer and social media skills
- Strong detail-oriented work habits
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a positive “can-do” attitude
Intern Hours & Compensation
- Paid Internship – $10.00 per hour
- ~ 20 hour a week commitment
- 18 week internship (January 11th 2021 – May 7th 2021)
- Optional one week break April 12th – 16th (Unpaid)
- Intern’s work schedule to be determined on a weekly basis together with both Marketing Director & Operations Manager
- Learn from a Marketing Director with ten years of industry experience
We believe in providing the best real estate experience possible for our clients, with class, integrity, and professional excellence.
“The Hoyte Group” at Amherst Madison, was founded in 2019 by team leader Elliot Hoyte. We have since risen from a one man operation (Elliot as a solo agent) to an Operations Manager and Transaction Coordinator, two supporting agents, and a Marketing Director in just under two years.
In 2020 we facilitated 57 transactions for over $23,000,000 in sold volume. Elliot was also recognized with one of the highest accolades in the profession as one of the National Association of Realtors® 30 under 30 honorees for business success, professional leadership, and community involvement.
This exponential growth has made the help of an intern a necessity. This position is a pivotal step in allowing us to serve our clients to the highest degree possible by gaining more help around the office with our various projects.