Hiring – Operations Manager
Our successful real estate team is seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented, caring, and enthusiastic individual to be our Operations Manager. We are an upbeat and proactive group who work hard, have a passion for real estate, and support one another in a great working environment.
The Operations Manager is a position that combines the skills of an administrative assistant and transaction coordinator, who assists in ensuring the team maintains optimal performance and transactions stay on course. The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Team Leader in business matters, client relations, client retention, and contract-to-close communications.
The Operations Manager must be eager to take on new challenges and solve difficult problems while working for a demanding professional. The Operations Manager is expected to make critical decisions.
The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of real estate transactions, favors an organized approach, is task-oriented, exhibits exceptional written, verbal, and telecommunication skills. The Operations Manager should be willing to anticipate the needs of all team members and hold them accountable to their obligations.
This full-time opportunity offers an annual salary with paid-time off. If you are ready to be a part of something special and have fun while you do it, we want to hear from you.
Boise, ID – (Benjamin Ln. Office)
Operations Manager Responsibilities & Duties
- Transaction coordination:
- Opening escrow
- Coordinating inspections, repair negotiations, and completion of repairs
- Communicating updates to clients, agents, lenders, and partners involved in the transaction
- Monitoring contingency periods
- Ensuring that all documentation is filed and submitted
- Coordinating the closing process
- Document preparation
- Managing inbound and outbound communication, calendar management, scheduling communications with clients and industry partners
- Anticipate and identify needs of the Team Leader and initiate administrative projects
- Compile and provide analysis of information to help drive the decision-making process in support of business operations
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while following through in a timely manner
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintain CRM, spreadsheets, and import/export data between various entities
- Document delivery and purchasing business materials
- Ad Hoc projects as needed
- AT A MINIMUM – 1 year of real estate transaction coordination experience is required
- Thorough understanding of the real estate transaction
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Outstanding grammar, spelling, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer-processing skills
- Strong detail-oriented work habits
- Able to manage multiple transactions and priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Reliable access to a vehicle and driver’s license in good standing
Hours & Compensation
- $45,000 – $60,000 annual compensation range DOE
- Approximately 40 hours per week
- 3 weeks of paid vacation annually
We believe in providing the best real estate experience possible for our clients, with class, integrity, and professional excellence.
“The Hoyte Group” at Amherst Madison, was founded in 2019 by Team Leader, Elliot Hoyte. We have since risen from a one-man operation to an Operations Manager and Transaction Coordinator, two supporting agents, Marketing Director, and a full-time intern in under three years.
In 2020, we facilitated 57 transactions for over $23,000,000 in sold volume. Elliot was also recognized with one of the highest accolades in the profession as one of the National Association of Realtors® 30 under 30 honorees for business success, professional leadership, and community involvement. In 2021, we are on course for approximately 100 transactions for $50,000,000 in total sales volume.
This exponential growth has made the position of Operations Manager a necessity. This position is a pivotal role allowing us to serve our clients to the highest degree possible.